Monday, June 8, 2009

More Don Funnies


OK, so having a 3 (almost 4) year old is fun.

Yesterday in church, Don leaned over to me and asked "Where are your Sunday clothes?" Well, considering I was dressed in church, I said I am wearing them.
He repeated "No, where are your Sunday clothes?"
I said "Right here."
He thought for a second and said, "But where are your beautiful Sunday clothes?"
I couldn't hear well enough to figure out what clothes he was talking about, but apparently it wasn't what I was wearing. The only thing I can figure is that I had to change shirts before church because Richard slimed me. I guess the first shirt was beautiful, the second was not. hahaha

Then after church we were making dinner, and the girls were cutting up fruit for a fruit salad. Don asked where we got the fruit. I said from Sunflower Market. Don must not have heard because he then said, "Oh, you got it at the fruit salad store?" What a cutie. I think I'll keep him.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Sasha said I miss Don can we go to his house when we get home

Jessica said...

My fondest memory is when I was wearing makeup (unusual for me) and Don said, "Jekisa, you have makeup?" Sooooo cute.